Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, October 31, 2007





Off To The West Coast!

We did it! We braved the raised terror alerts, the fires, and a red eye flight with a newborn to travel to Anaheim for my Arbonne training conference. It was wonderful! Anna was a perfect little baby. She didn't cry on the plane (cross country flight from Atlanta), she was so good during the trainings, and my team was the best helping out.


After this weekend, I feel so empowered as a mommy. I feel like I can do anything. I also feel like I've been blessed with such an amazing gift in Arbonne. This company has changed our life. There is so much integrity and hope from the people involved. I'm so thankful I decided to take Anna (with much encouageent from Matt). Next trip: Atlanta in April!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Brave Momma! I can't wait to talk to you! I will return your call sometime this week, but I want to be convenient. When is good for you?

Miss you! Love to Matt and Anna!
~Stacie