Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Thursday, October 4, 2007




"Something about the ocean..
...makes me rise up and praise, Something about the heavens makes me stand in awe again, Something about the sunrise reminds me of Your faithfulness, Something about the ocean and I'm lost in love again." These song lyrics are from "Ocean" by Ten Shekel Shirt, a great Christian band. I love this song because there is truly just something about the ocean that can't help but make you stand in awesome glory of God.

We took Anna to the Newport Aquarium on Tuesday. She absolutely loved the contrast in colors of the fish tanks and lighting and she was so engaged in all the movement. It was such a fun family outing for me and Matt - our first "family activity"! - and Anna had a blast.

No comments: