Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Anna and daddy get ready for their Super Bowl party at Matt's family's. Anna pratices pounding her fist to cheer on the Cardinals. She told Daddy she wanted to leave at halftime because she couldn't stand watching worthlessberger anymore. They came home and she quickly fell asleep.

Yes, we know our child is barefoot in the snow. Heck, we were all desperate for it to start melting so we could go outside.

Anna enjoyed her first taste of chocolate as she shared Matt's 30th birthday cake and a big glass of milk. I felt bad we couldn't celebrate the big 3-0 with friends and family so look for a joint party with me in the summer. Trivia: Matt and I have been together long enough that we spent our ENTIRE 20s together!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Hey Jen, I have a friend who is learning about hypnobirth for her birth in approximately 4 weeks. She was wondering if she could talk to someone who used it, and I thought of you. If you would have the time and the interest to talk to her about it, that would be helpful to her! Just shoot me an email (staciemeihaus@yahoo.com). Thanks!