Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Monday, July 6, 2009



This day was so funny. I walked into Anna's room to wake her up so we could go to our stroller workout class. She was wearing her 'bur-tay take' pjs which simply have cupcakes on them. She cried pretty hard when I took off the little 'dress' and started crying "No, mommy! Bur-day take! Bur-day take!" I said, "Do you really want to wear your pajamas to class? Do you think Ethan and Mia want to see your pjs?" She replied with a deep head nod and the word "sigh" which is the affirmative or the word yes. When I put the bur-day takes back on over her clothes, she got so excited and had the biggest smile on her face.

My decision to let Anna win her first clothing battle was well worth it. She was so happy AND she definitely looked too cute! Everyone thought she was quite goofy looking at the park that day for class but she was happy.

1 comment:

Grandma Kathy said...

I remember a little girl who used to scream and cry when she wanted to decide what she was going to wear....I wonder who that was ??