Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Friday, September 18, 2009

"Hold on, I'm coming!"


I feel like I say this all day, everyday to the girls ~ so I figured, why not say it to you blog readers. Yes, I'll be back. I actually have sat down in front of this computer so many times to post and realize that all pictures since August 25 (the last post) are upstairs on the camera. How lazy am I?! That means that I haven't taken the time to run up there, get the memory card and wait for the pictures to upload. I'm still not running up there just yet, BUT I did find a cute picture already on our computer that is worth posting.


Anna is eating the spinach enchilada filling straight from the bowl. Yes, that's right. It's spinach, cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic, and I can't remember what else. It's definitely quite tasty to ME, but for a two year old to enjoy it was a nice surprise. Anna's pretty good at trying things but she doesn't eat large amounts. When I noticed that she was asking for more on her spoon after I let her sample, I just handed her the whole bowl to have at it. She filled up before dinner and even had some room left to enjoy the cooked entree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too princess want it in your mouth?