Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, October 6, 2010


Meggie Moo!

This little girl deserves a post of her own. Megan is really growing into quite a little "big girl". It seems like it happened so fast. She's talking like crazy. She can say her ABC's pretty well. She can count (with many holes) to twenty. She can jump off two feet and get some air. She can sing songs.

Her verbal abilities, especially, have impressed me lately because she already speaks about herself in first person using "I" and "me". She uses prepositions such as: to, with, from, at. Of course I compare her milestones to Anna's and I'm pretty sure Anna was calling herself "Ahh-na" until well over two years old.

Megan is also becoming a pretty funny girl. Matt and I have already deemed her the family comedian. She loves to be silly and deliberately try to make us laugh. She will say things in funny voices or with funny tones. She will jump up to be in the spotlight if we aren't paying attention and do something funny to get herself noticed. Even though Anna doesn't always appreciate the way Megan gets in her face to be funny, she loves her baby sister and is definitely entertained by her. Megan is always making us laugh and has the best sense of humor.

She is also one of the sweetest, most loving kids you'll meet. Her hugs will melt you and are better than most adults I know. If you have the privilege of holding little Megs, ask her to give you a hug - you'll see, it's the greatest!

2 comments:

Maw/Mom said...

I know I love her hugs! She always makes you smile.

Uncle Matthew said...

I can attest to that hug being great!