Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Saturday, July 25, 2009

(I know this post is coming in after midnight, but in my defense I was upstairs baking Anna's birthday cake and I didn't want to leave it to burn. You probably aren't up reading it right now anyway.)

Snuggly Buggly Cuddly Megan

I always tell Megan that she's my favorite baby...under the age of one :) She has the absolute sweetest personality. She is so snuggly and cuddly. It took me 5 months to quit sleeping in the same room with her because I love our middle-of-the-night quiet Mommy and Meg snuggle time. She snuggles all day too although I can't enjoy it as much because I don't have her all to myself.

She has this great little move where she puts her hand up around your neck and plays with your hair. She will do this the whole time you hold her. When she is tired she will wrap both arms around your neck and gently play with your back or start holding your cheeks. It is SOOO sweet! I love that baby so much. I can't believe she will already be 6 months tomorrow (yes, I know, really today since it's after midnight). She also has a smile that will melt you. Our sweet little Maggie Moo....so wonderful....
This is Megan's trademark move. It looks like we just happened to catch her while her hand was on the back of Daddy's head, but really she will rub you for the entire time you hold her.Again it looks like her arms are randomly around me, but she's really hugging me and then she'll alternate with a cheek hold and then back to a hug. One Sunday before Church. We (I) love to put the girls in their pretty little dresses on SundaysWe're working on sitting up. Megan hasn't quite mastered it, but she's still happy trying. When she falls over she usually feels better because she'd rather be rolling everywhere. She's been doing that since three months and has been army crawling that whole time too.

Megan started eating solids. I have to say that I haven't been so good at consistency. Here she is with sweet potatoes. (You can hear in the background why it's been hard to feed her "food" everyday.)


No comments: