Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Thursday, July 23, 2009


Anna's Birthday Party at the Park

I have been telling Anna about her birthday party at the park for about a month now. She knew that she would be playing at the park one day with all her friends and that she was going to eat muffins there. However, who knows how much she really understood. She pretended to be excited every time that I asked her about it and she was especially excited about it this morning and when we pulled into the parking lot. Then we sang Happy Birthday....she absolutely hated that part. Poor little Anna burst into tears and was so upset. I think she was just embarassed to have all the attention on her and had no idea how to react. It was quite sweet though. Mommy got to comfort her and make her feel all better.


My little baby girl is almost two! I can't believe it! We had such an amazing morning and we are so thankful that so many of Anna's friends could come join us. Thanks for making our celebration so special! (Check back tomorrow for a slide show)

1 comment:

rdmillaybabe said...

love the picts! Charlotte has that cute little flowered dress : ) Wish I coulda been there!