Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I know. You thought I wasn't going to post by midnight, but here I am!
Could We Get Any More American?
I really love doing family things and I especially love it when the weather's nice. Last night we had a truly all American night. We headed down the road- (Yes, we only had to drive about 2 miles. It's the closest we can go for a fun night out.) to the county fairgrounds in our beautiful city called Independence, Kentucky with our two children, pushing our stroller, wearing a backpack. We watched the 4H horse show and the Demolition Derby, saw goats, cows, sheep, rode the sack slide and played some good ole carnival games, while eating ice cream and slushies. Don't you just love America?
And the only way to get more American-Fairish would have been to enter the girls in the baby beauty pageant. It's on Saturday so I guess we still have time.

No comments: