Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just the Beginning, Really
We walked up to the park last night. I reminded Anna that we were simply playing on the playground and that none of us were going to play in the sand volleyball court.
"Remember Anna. When we get up there, you must leave your shoes on and you cannot climb up the steps to get in the sand."
"I know Mommy. No sand, no touching it, no shoes off. End of story."


Safety First
On our way to our library class this morning, I decided to let the girls run at the park for about 20 minutes.
Me to Anna:
"We have to get to class so we're only going to play for a little while - just to burn some energy."
Anna in a quick, sharp voice:
"I'm not going to get burned Mama! I'm going to wear my burn lotion."

No comments: