Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summertime Memories
I have been looking forward to this summer for about one year :) I knew this would be a fun summer with the girls since Megan would be walking and we'd have two toddling around. It's hard to explain, but watching these girls grow before my eyes is one of God's greatest gifts. To see your one and two year old get so excited to splash in a pool or explore a sandbox or squeal with delight on a swingset or watch their garden grow or stand in awe at the height of their kite is so amazing when you step back and really see what's going on. As much as our days are crazy when we attempt new adventures, I truly do love every one of our days and am very thankful I get to make these memories with our daughters.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Summertime is great! Makes me wish you were a child again!