Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Happy 3rd Birthday Anna Banana!!!

Our sweet baby girl turned three!?!? I can't believe it. She is officially a big girl, a non-toddler, a "preschooler" (although not attending a real school this year). AND we officially do NOT have a one and two year old anymore. I feel like her birthday was as much a celebration for Matt and me as it was for her. This last year and a half has been fantastic and I truly wouldn't change any of it, but getting to this point is a huge milestone and accomplishment.
We've achieved potty training, giving up pacifiers, weaning (Megan, that is), learning to deal with TWO mobile toddlers, sleeping through the night, learning to care for two sick babies at one time, managing sibling rivalry, trying new babysitters, and of course so many other monumental moments like language development, sweet slobbery kisses, hearing the words "I love you" and "I'm sorry" and perfecting the way your baby, and your big girl, falls asleep in your arms.
Here's to a wonderful third year with our precious baby Anna and to the amazing fourth year that lies ahead! We love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet Anna!

Really Jen, I can't believe our girls are THREE! Insane!

Did you get the evite for J's party on the 7th? We'd LOVE if you could all make it.

Anonymous said...

love to do them both in the crib but baby first, the oldr ones panties r mine once they come off, i love sniffing my nieces cuntand cumming in her panties when i babysit