Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmastime Adventures

Earrings
I have wanted to get Megan's ears pierced for several months and never got around to doing it -really, I never could get a date set with my mom since I needed her moral and physical support (Matt doesn't care about it, his rule is just that he doesn't want to witness it.) Anyway, I definitely wanted her to have earrings before Christmas so we headed out right after Thanksgiving. As you can see, they're adorable!

Snow
I love letting the girls have fun playing outside in the snow, but I hate the effort that goes into bundling them up. This particular night in early December, we brought the snow inside to us and they were just as happy.
....And Anna did get an evening of the real thing sled riding with Daddy followed by a yummy mug of hot cocoa.


Saint Nicholas
St. Nick visited us on the evening of December 5 so the girls had some goodies in their stockings on the morning of December 6. Matt and I were very happy that he left Toy Story 3 because it made a great movie night for us all. By the way, it is a TEAR JERKER. Oh my - I can't remember crying that hard over a movie in a long time. (I'm already sad about the girls going away to Kindergarten one day, then Andy and his toys made me have to think about college! Really though, it was the sweet friendships between the toys that made me really lose it, not college :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

.....I love Anna outside in her pj's !
Jennifer, I remember bringing in the bowls of snow when you were little and you loved it